Fertilizantes Heringer S.A. announces
Viana, Brazil, May 14, 2019 - Fertilizantes Heringer (B3: FHER3) announces today its results for the first quarter of 2019.
- On February 4, 2019, Heringer filed, in the City of Paulína, State of São Paulo, the request for judicial recovery;
- The Company discontinued, at the beginning of 2019, the activities developed in some of its mixing units, reducing its operations from 16 to 7 production units;
- On February 6, 2019, the 2nd Court of the City of Paulínia, State of São Paulo, accepted the Companys judicial recovery processing;
- On February 20, 2019, the Company held the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting to ratify the decision to file the Request for Judicial Recovery;
- On April 10, 2019, the Company filed its Judical Recovery Plan.
For the 1Q19 Earnings Release, click here.
The Company will be hosting a Conference Call on its 1Q19 Earnings, on Wednesday, May 15, as follows:
Conference Call in Portuguese
(simultaneously translated into English)
Friday, May 15, 2019
10:00 a.m. US ET | 11:00 a.m. (Brasília time)
Dial In: +1 (412) 717-9627
Code: Fertilizantes Heringer
Webcast: click here
The slide presentation will be available on Heringer‘s IR website prior to the beginning of the Conference Call.
For further information, please contact the IR department: