Fertilizantes Heringer S.A. announces
Viana, Brazil, November 14, 2018 - Fertilizantes Heringer (B3: FHER3) announces today its results for the third quarter of 2018.
- Deliveries totaled 876 thousand metric tons of fertilizers in 3Q18, 35.4% less than the 1,358 thousand metric tons in 3Q17. Deliveries totaled 2,464 thousand metric tons of fertilizers in 9M18, 17.2% down on the 2,976 thousand metric tons in 9M17;
- Net revenue came to R$1,185.9 million in 3Q18, 20.0% down on the R$1,481.9 million in 3Q17. In 9M18, Net revenue fell by 5.7%, from R$3,302.0 million to R$3,112.5 million;
- EBITDA was a negative R$24.1 million in 3Q18, lower than the positive EBITDA of R$14.7 million in 3Q17. In 9M18, EBITDA was a negative R$116.1 million, lower than the positive R$20.6 million in 9M17;
- Net loss came to R$117.4 million in 3Q18, versus a net loss of R$9.9 million in 3Q17. The net loss recorded in 9M18 totaled R$441.5 million, lower than the net loss of R$102.4 million in 3Q17;
- Deliveries of specialty products fell YoY in both periods, moving down by 34.4% in 3Q18 and 19.5% in 9M18; however, the Company recorded YoY margin improvements in 3Q18 and 9M18. The deliveries of specialty products totaled 412 thousand metric tons in 3Q18 and 1,113 thousand metric tons in 9M18.
For the 3Q18 Earnings Release, click here.
The Company will be hosting a Conference Call on its 3Q18 Earnings, on MONDAY, November 19, as follows:
Conference Call in Portuguese
(simultaneously translated into English)
Monday, November 19, 2018
09:00 a.m. US ET | 12:00 p.m. (Brasília time)
Dial In: +1 (929) 378-3440
Code: Fertilizantes Heringer
Webcast: click here
The slide presentation will be available on Heringer‘s IR website prior to the beginning of the Conference Call.
For further information, please contact the IR department:
Rodrigo Bortolini Rezende
Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Officer